7 Tips On Booking Your Wedding Transportation.
Weddings hold a special place in our lives, as one of the many milestones we have in building a family. Planning transportation for you and your guests should be the least of your worries. Here are 7 simple tips from Skyline Limousine to help ease the burden of booking transportation on your wedding day.
1. Book early! Regardless of what time of year your wedding date is planned booking early is always the best way to get the transportation you want and need that fits your budget. Waiting is not an option. Typically, the busiest time for wedding transportation begins in February and starts to taper off in late June early July. Keep in mind Prom is during this same time, and in the fall, weddings are competing for availability due to Homecoming and sporting transportation. So, don’t wait to book your reservation.
2. Know the answers. Keep in Communication. Make sure your contact information is accurate and they can get in touch with you prior to your special day and on your special day. Limousine companies will need the following information; Date, Time, Location of pick up, drop off and any stops in between, also how many passengers. It is also wise not to max out on the capacity of passengers especially when it comes to the bride and her brides’ maids. (make extra room for dresses).
3. Map your trip. Most people don’t consider the travel time between the pickup and drop offs and the stops, to the venue, then to the reception. Map out all your stops and give extra time for the driver to navigate to all these locations. Essentially, he or she is driving the equivalent to a bus, so navigating tight turns and small drive ways may take additional time, so account for these minor but significate problems that could affect your time.
4. Plan your time wisely. Know what to expect. Most if not all Limousine companies charge by the hour with a 3 to 5 hour minimum some as high as 6 hours. Plan your time accordingly and maximize the use of your Limousine rental and your Chauffer. Pick up the Bridal party, stop for photos, then off to the venue for more photos, then leave from the Venue to your reception.
5. Ask questions about company policies. Most if not all limousine companies have policies in place regarding wait times, cleaning and sanitation fees, and additional tolls, and parking fees. Know what these policies are so you are not surprised by additional fees on the back end.
6. Do Research. Look up reviews on several different sights to ensure you are getting the best quality at the best price.
7. Have fun! Remember why you are booking this in the first place. Some couples want to book a group vehicle to enjoy the company of their friends and family. Others want to reserve, an intimate getaway vehicle for two. Regardless of your reason let Skyline Limousine be that transportation that gets you there.
Check out the variety of vehicles in our fleet that can service your Wedding day needs. As always check out our reviews and join our social media groups for more updates and tips on how to how to have smooth and enjoyable transportation at your fingertips. Listed below are also some of Tampa’s newest and most frequently used venues for weddings and special occasions.
Wedding Event locations:
Bryan Glazer JCC events and wedding venues
Tpepin’s Hospitality Centre-https://tpepinshospitalitycentre.com/
Chic Venue USF Campus Branch-https://chic-venue.com/
The Epicenter Event Venue-http://www.theepicentereventvenue.com/
Join us on our